Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rollin’ With Nick Cannon: Roc Can Roll But Roe Can’t Rock!

Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for VEVO

Interaction between children starts at a very early age, it’s a part of development. Part of the expansion of interpersonal relationships are play dates for kids that start when they are toddlers.

It’s pretty standard for boys and girls to grow up hanging out together, playing in the sandbox, riding bikes and eventually playing red light/green light.

But no, Nick Cannon‘s not having it! At least not with his daughter Roe! But Roc, he can play date as much as he wants to!

It’s crazy but far too common!

Nick’s looking forward to Roc being a little player on his play dates but abslotely forbids Roe from associating with such a foul act! I understand the notion. I have a 16-year-old cousin named Rachael who I love like a little sister and when I see her talking to the opposite sex, I immediately want to pummel them and take away any access she has to communication with these disgusting boys. It’s an atrocity!

On the other side, whenever I see my little brother Randall posted up in pictures with his little girlfriends, I give him props. It’s horrible! I’m not sure why we do this but I do know that if I’m this way with kids that aren’t my own, then I fear how strict I’ll be if I ever have my own daughter!

Nick’s in the same boat and he busted out his reasoning on the air this morning – and the Tri-State had some very explicit responses for his caveman-like tendencies!

Listen NOW!

(92.3 NOW)

No comments: