Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mariah Carey appears on live TV



New mother and famed crazy-about-town Mariah Carey paid a visit to the Home Shopping Network in the US recently to attempt to sell some of her clothing and jewellery lines to stay-at-home mothers and the unemployed, or anyone else who happens to be near a television at that time of the day. But the problem with this is that Mariah had to be on live TV for a prolonged period of time, making it increasingly difficult to disguise her innate craziness.
Here are some examples the sort of nonsense that Carey was spouting: "Is that butterfly flying around or... something else? It's a butterfly." There wasn't a butterfly. "If they do close-ups of my nails.... I have to cut my nails because of the babies. I can't be sitting there like 'oh!' with long nails".
Mariah eloquently describing how she manicured her digits to better equip herself for managing her children. "Pardon et moi, it's late. Pardon me, it's late". Mariah also took time to exhibit her multilingual skills. Caller: "I don't know if you remember me, I called in February". Mariah: "You did? And you were calling from Illinois? I was in February. Honey, it was bleak for me." Mariah Carey was in February, apparently.
"It was [the pregnancy] so uncomfortable. I'm kind of proud of myself. Pregnant with twins is different than anything. They were all saying to me, 'oh but it's all worth it' and I'm like 'well that's easy for you to say when you're not the one whose feet are this big!'"
Mariah describing the difficulties of being pregnant with twins, not least of which were her discomfort at temporarily having Hobbit-like feet. "Take the camera off me please. And I know you guys hear me. Okay I see it on me. Off."
Mariah admonishing the Home Shopping Channel cameraman on live television. "And because I was pregnant when I was creating this stuff I was like, uh-oh I need a camoflagian (sic) moment. It was instinctual because my body went through so much holding those twins in. You have to keep them in as long as possible, because it's a sacrifice you make for them." Mariah "held the twins in".
"It's a real diamond necklace and it's kind of 'pow'. I wear it as a tiara as well". Of course she has a tiara. Of course she does.

(Entertainment.ie)

No comments: