Friday, July 22, 2011

More to Come...



I hope you are enjoying the new and improved LambzRus blog.

WHAT'S NEW?
I have added a new links section in the right side bar. If you have a great site or blog that you would like to share, let me know by sending an email to LambzRus@yahoo.com with your site address and description.

I also added "Mariah TV" section to the right side bar. This will be updated with upcoming MC (United States) television appearances.

WHAT'S COMING?
A contest is coming to visitors who are follower's of LambzRus. If you aren't yet a follower please do so now, or you will not be eligible to compete. The contest winners will be winning Mariah items. More info about this contest and the prizes will be released around the 1st week of August.

Also I will be adding more to the Mariah Video collection section.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?
I want to know what you want to see on this blog... What would make you enjoy LambzRus more? Leave a comment with your input.

♥LYM♥
Lambz'R'us

2 comments:

SilkyGrooves said...

Love the new changes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lamb! You are like VIP at this point... lol
:D