Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nick Cannon on the diamond baby gift he gave Mariah

"America's Got Talent" host Nick Cannon stopped by The Grove to talk with "Extra" correspondent Terri Seymour about the twins... and the gorgeous diamond necklace he gave to Mariah Carey. "It says Moroccan and Monroe in pink and white diamonds," explained Cannon. "My wife has so much jewelry, so I've got be really creative when I give gifts."
The proud papa said the twins are growing so fast. "My son Roc lives up to his name. He's a tough guy. He's already crawling. And then my daughter, she's just a diva." As for having more kids, Cannon isn't opposed to it. "I want some, but I think my wife's done. I tried to say, 'Yo, let's go for another round!' and she's like, 'I'll kill you!'"
On rumors Mariah might join "The X-Factor" as a mentor, Cannon hedged, "You know what? I'm just the husband, I don't know." Watch "America's Got Talent" Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9:00 PM on NBC.

(Extra TV)



No comments: