Friday, August 17, 2012

AudioSavage Presents: Whitney & Mariah: The Mashup Sessions

I’m That Woman
Instrumental: Mariah Carey - I’m That Chick (2008)
Vocal: Whitney Houston –  I’m Every Woman (1992)

We Belong Together (Judgement Day Remix)
Instrumental: Whitney Houston - My Love is Your Love (1998)
Vocal: Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (2005)

I’ll Be Loving Those Days
Instrumental: Whitney Houston - One of Those Days (2002)
Vocal: Mariah Carey - I’ll Be Loving You Long Time (2008)

Million Dollar Bill (So So Def/Ghost Town Remix)
Instrumental: Mariah Carey – H.A.T.E.U (So So Def Remix) (2009)
Vocal: Whitney Houston – Million Dollar Bill (2009)

Shake It Off (Okay Remix)
Instrumental: Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right But It’s Okay (Rodney Jerkins Smooth Mix) (1998)
Vocal: Mariah Carey – Shake It Off (2005)

I Wanna Dance for Jamaica
Instrumental: Mariah Carey – Don’t Stop (Funkin’ for Jamaica) (2001)
Vocal: Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) (1987)

Emotions (Million Dollar Club Mix)
Instrumental: Whitney Houston – Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Club Dub) (2009)
Vocal: Mariah Carey – Emotions (1992)

Fine (Desert Storm Remix)
Instrumental: Mariah Carey – We Belong Together (Desert Storm Remix) (2005)
Vocal: Whitney Houston – Fine (2000)

I Learned from the Heartbreak
Instrumental: Whitney Houston – I Learned from the Best (1998)
Vocal: Mariah Carey – Bringin’ on the Heartbreak (2002)

I Will Always L.O.V.E.U
Instrumental: Mariah Carey – H.A.T.E.U (2009)
Vocal: Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You (1992)

I’ll Be Loving Those Days (Remix)
Instrumental: Whitney Houston – One of Those Days (Remix) (2002)
Vocal: Mariah Carey – I’ll Be Loving You Long Time (2008)

It’s Not Right, But It’s Okay (So So Def/Ghost Town Remix)
Instrumental: Mariah Carey – H.A.T.E.U (So So Def Remix) (2009)
Vocal: Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right But It’s Okay (1998)
DOWNLOAD

No comments: