Friday, September 2, 2011

Simon Cowell has said that Mariah Carey is his definition of a diva.



The X Factor USA judge joined fellow panelists Paula Abdul, LA Reid and Nicole Scherzinger in discussing their favorite artists for a Fox All Access radio special.
"Mariah is everything you want a diva to be," Cowell said during The X Factor: The Judges' Ultimate Picks. "To me if you look in the dictionary under diva it says see Mariah Carey.
"She gets it and it's everything a star should be. Great, great, great singer, unbelievable songwriter and I just adore her."
Cowell, who will be aided by Carey during the Judges' Houses stage of the competition, continued: "I absolutely love her, I love everything about her and she is a kind person but she is also very competitive and I like that and that's what makes her special."

The X Factor USA's two-night premiere kicks off on Wednesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 22 at 8pm ET on Fox.

(Digital Spy)

No comments: