Monday, December 17, 2012

Mariah Songs Cleared for American Idol Season 12



Below is the list of Mariah Carey songs that have been cleared for contestants to sing during American Idol season 12.

All I've Ever Wanted
All In Your Mind
Alone In Love
Always Be My Baby
Anytime You Need A Friend
Bye Bye
Can't Let Go
Can't Take That Away
Circles
Don't Forget About Us
Dreamlover
Emotions
Fantasy
Hero
I Don't Wanna Cry
I Still Believe
Just To Hold You Once Again
Love Takes Time
Make It Happen (Original Version)
Mine Again
My All
Obsessed
Prisoner
Shake It Off
Someday
Vanishing
Vision of Love
We Belong Together
One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston/ Celtic Women
Heartbreaker - Mariah Carey feat. Jay-Z
Thank God I Found You - Mariah Carey feat. Joe & 98 Degrees
Crybaby - Mariah Carey feat. Snoop Dogg


(TJP)

No comments: