Monday, March 19, 2012

New Mariah CD Released in April!

The Essential (2CD)
Release Date: 04/10/2012
In the USA

Disc One
1. Vision Of Love
2. Love Takes Time
3. Someday
4. I Don't Wanna Cry
5. Emotions
6. Can't Let Go
7. Make It Happen
8. I'll Be There
9. Dreamlover
10. Hero
11. Without You
12. Anytime You Need A Friend
13. Endless Love - Featuring Luther Vandross
14. Fantasy

DISC Two
1. One Sweet Day - Featuring Boyz II Men
2. Always Be My Baby
3. Forever
4. Underneath The Stars
5. Honey
6. Butterfly
7. My All
8. Sweetheart
9. When You Believe (From The Prince Of Egypt) Feat. Whitney Houston
10. I Still Believe
11. Heartbreaker - Featuring Jay-Z
12. Thank God I Found You - Featuring Joe & 98 Degrees
13. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
14. All I Want For Christmas Is You (So So Def Remix) - Featuring Jermaine Dupri & Lil Bow Wow


You can pre-order the CD at Walmart's official site.

2 comments:

Miss Jones said...

ANOTHER repackage? WTF? F U sony! Stop re-releasing this and give us some unreleased stuff!

Anonymous said...

I know it is getting old... but I love that it has the pic from the Roof Promo! :D