Friday, November 18, 2011

Mariah Carey: "It's always heels, darling!"


Mariah Carey has pledged to never give up her heels. The singer had lost a whopping 30 pounds since welcoming twins Moroccan and Monroe with husband Nick Cannon in April. She said that now she's got her bod back, she won't be dressing down in flats.

"It's always heels, darling!" she joked to Life & Style. "It's not as easy as it used to be, but I'm back in my heels. A flat always makes me feel frumpy." The shoe-mad warbler has been known to wear stilettos on the StairMaster and in snowstorms and even has a specially-made wardrobe to house her 1,000 pairs.

But despite her fascination with footwear, she wants to keep her outfits tasteful so as not to embarrass the children. "I don't want my kids to be like, 'What the hell, mum'," she said. "But you have to be able to be an artist, be yourself and represent who you are through fashion."

(Monsters and Critics)

No comments: