Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mariah Carey busy with Photo Shoot



We all know Mariah Carey is the hardest working women in music, well in our eyes anyway. So it would come as no surprise to learn that Mimi was busy today with a photo shoot:

Mariah Carey: Its snowing?!!! Yayyyyy,!! Christmas. EARLY. On my way to a photo shoot(bk). Driving thru NY in the snow-the best regardless!(NYC)

Mariah Carey: Ooooooooooo! Listening to a VERY FESTIVE SURPRISE (not what ur thinking) but OOooooooooo lovers of music-especially Christmas!!!

Kristofer Buckle: I’m with MC now she says L4L Happy “A” LYM she’s having me type while her hair is done xoxox

Kristofer Buckle: MC and I are working on something PIP today that we both think you are gonna LOVE! MC wanted me to tweet you that xoxoxoxo

As ever Mariah Carey leaves us anticipating…

(Mariah Carey & Kristofer Buckle via Twitter)

No comments: