Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mariah Carey - E=MC2 (LambzRus Deluxe Edition)


01. Migrate (feat. T-Pain)
02. Touch My Body
03. Cruise Control (feat. Damian Marley)
04. I Stay In Love
05. Side Effects (feat. Young Jeezy)
06. I'm That Chick
07. Love Story
08. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time
09. Last Kiss
10. Thanx 4 Nothin'
11. O.O.C.
12. For The Record
13. Bye Bye
14. I Wish You Well

BONUS TRACKS
15. Heat
16. 4Real4Real (feat. Da Brat)
17. Side Effects (Remix Feat. Busta Rhymes)
18. Bye Bye (Remix Feat. Akon & Lil' Wayne)
19. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time (Remix Feat. LL Cool J))
20. Touch My Body (Love Or Hate Remix Feat. The Dream)
Mariah Carey - E=MC2 (LambzRus Deluxe Edition)

2 comments:

Miss Jones said...

Thanx alot!

Love the cover art by the way, hopefully the re-release will have smaller font like yours instead of that monster font on E=MC2 lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah I wasnt too crazy about it!!! Thanks for the comments!!! I am loving the new Side Effects Remix!!!