Tuesday, March 18, 2008

E=MC^2 Album Cover

Photobucket
MARIAHCAREY.COM reveals the official album cover for E=MC^2, in stores April 15th

Note: I love Mariah and everything she does, but I am not feeling this cover, I have to be honest. I mean the picture is great, better than the first two promo shots released, but the E=MC^2 is just so plain and the Mariah is too much, and what happened to the font that Mariah has used on every album since the begining of her career... Luckily there is going to be a deluxe edition released as well, so I am sure it will have a differant cover. Then if this album is anywhere near as succesful as the Emancipation of Mimi was, there will be a re-release.
I just wanted to voice my opinion!

4 comments:

Ardy said...

Are they sure about this? I don't like the whole B&W concept...And you're right about the font...I don't like the pic either...Hope they change it...

sammyyummy said...

there is nothing to like about this cover. To be blunt, it looks kinda cheap. i hope she works with better photogs

Nick said...

I like this picture, it's great I think, wel... not great but I like

Miss Jones said...

The album cover is ok i guess but i completely agree about the font. It looks like someone just typed font onto aa picture of MC, but whatever its only a cover, i'll get over it when i hear the album