Tuesday, October 16, 2012

President Barack Obama shares thoughts on "Idol" feud


Taking a moment out of his hectic schedule, President Barack Obama recently chatted with Michael Yo of E! TV and Y100 Miami. During the interview, the President weighed in on the infamous feud between "American Idol" judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
 "I think that they are going to be able to sort it out," Obama said. "I am confident. I am all about bringing people together. Working for the same cause. So, I think that both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that, you know, they're moving forward and not going backwards."
 When asked who he favored out the two performers, the 51-year-old Head of State responded, "Mariah, she's actually done some events for us. I've gotten to know her and Nick, and she's a wonderful lady." He made sure to add, "Nicki I don't know, but I've got her on my iPod."
(GossipCenter)

No comments: