Monday, October 22, 2012

Nick Cannon has a candy room


 Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey have a candy room in their house and the "America's Got Talent" host likes to spend most of his time there. The couple - who have 18-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe together - created the room in their Los Angeles home complete with photo booths and tubs full of their favorite treats.
 Nick told Us Weekly magazine: "We have a nice side of the house where you can't sit on the couches. I rarely go over there, I spend time here (in the candy room). The kids go crazy for lollipops." While they may have an entire room dedicated to treats, Nick recently admitted he doesn't want the twins to be spoiled and wants them to appreciate how lucky they are.
 He said: "I want my kids to understand that every child isn't as fortunate as they are, I want them to grow up helping others. I was raised by my grandmother. We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up."
(BigPond News)

No comments: